are examined here in video and print, with group discussion questions
'The most understandable presentation of Christian faith I have ever seen'
Click to start
Everything here is free
This site provides information you need to solidify your spiritual belief and to converse intelligently with others about the reasons for Christian faith.
Christian faith condensed to 18 pages
Companion to PDF document,
Excellent for giving to friends
Answers to questions people are asking today
• Why should the Bible have more authority than any other holy book, like the Koran or Hindu Vedas?
• Adam and Eve, Noah and the Ark, Jonah and the Whale ... can any intelligent person really believe those stories?
• How old is the world?
• Is there a Protestant Bible and a Catholic Bible? Many different kinds of Bibles today? How can anyone know what to believe?
• Will there be people in heaven who never even heard about Jesus or the Bible?
• Isn't faith just a crutch for people who are not critical thinkers, for people who just believe whatever their minister, family or friends tell them?
• Isn't sin relative to each person's time, place and situation?
• If God is all-powerful and wants us to be good, why didn't he just create us good in the first place?
• Is there a sin worse than murder, so bad it can't be forgiven? What is it?
• Listening to Christians, doesn't it sound like they have three Gods instead of one God? Isn't 'trinity' theological jargon that's impossible to comprehend?
• If God is love, how could he make us like this and then send someone to hell?
• If Jesus was dead for only three days, and then came alive to a better life, how could that be the ultimate sacrifice?
• Can bad people go to heaven? Can good people go to hell?
• Some people say God is fair ... but look around, can anyone really think he's fair?
• What is original sin? Predestination? Election?
• Isn't it arrogant for Christians to say that Jesus is the only way?
• How will God deal with the uninformed and misinformed? What about people who died but never heard?
• Do we lose our salvation when we sin?
• Of the hundreds of commandments in the Bible, which ones did Jesus say are the most important?
• What are sacraments? Are they just for Catholics, or do Protestants have them, too? How essential are they?
• What about all the hypocrites in the church? Doesn't that prove that much of what goes on in church is phony?
This is www.faithexplorer.com
a clear and concise explanation of Christian faith for pass-along and discussion